Tuesday 10 November 2015

DJ Malone live on Young Artist & Creative Entrepreneurs Spotlight



Meet Abuja's fast rising celebrity DJ Malone on 234jam.com

Malone is a brother from Aboh Mbaise L.G.A. of Imo State keeping it real in the Federal Capital City of Abuja.

DJ Malone is a 200 level Psychology student of the University of Abuja BED Education. He presently plays at ketchup cafe Wuse 2, Abuja.

Read my interview with DJ Malone to get a feel of Abuja's Area 2 biggest DJ...



Malone, How has it been?

Good good

A little about your background and where you are from?'

Am an Igbo boy, I happen to discover myself in central north. My dad is a civil savant                      

What inspired you to become a DJ?

I got inspired through a friends's ability towards hustle

Who are your influencers?

My twin Bro and lucky Until I met wit OS production Dj Cy Dj blend.



How long have you been a DJ?

5 years at most

Jobs you have done?

Printing. Barbing. Well I have played for too many events... Wedding, birthday parties and clubs here in Abuja.

What inspires you as a DJ?

Music.

What else do you do apart from being a DJ?

I play football for No Pitty FC Area 2

Do you have any hidden talent?

No. Except d one yet to come.

What is your greatest asset?

My DJ equipment. for now.

Do you have any upcoming event or project? Tell us about it.

Yea. For now am looking up to one of its kind "City center carnival" on December 14. Aside my usual jobs, I will give enough energy to it hopefully it will b as plan.



Your advice to young artist & creative entrepreneurs?

Yeap I don't know what it take to get to the top yet! But discipline and being loyal will take u far.

Anything for your fans and Nigerians?

Yeah Nigerians should look up to me I have alot to portray out there internationally locally. Is something I can vouch for. Appear in home TV and musically.

Are you on social media?

Yes. Follow me up Twitter @1Djmalone, Instagram @milomelo1abj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a helpful comment. Thank You!